Art, Photography, Sketches, Watercolor

Art, Photography, Sketches, Watercolor

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Inspire Me Monday - June 30, 2014



Inspire Me Monday 


I have been drawing "Characters". They have their own looks and expressions as real people do. It is fun to create them. I have thought as many people who draw have thought about making a childrens book or comic type art. This week (as always) I am inspired to develop new Characters. I am sharing a few I have made in this last few months. 


"Storytelling is ultimately a creative act of pattern recognition. Through characters, plot and setting, a writer creates places where previously invisible truths become visible. Or the storyteller posits a series of dots that the reader can connect".
***
"I start drawing, and eventually the characters involve themselves in a situation. Then in the end, I go back and try to cut out most of the preachments".














No comments:

Post a Comment