Art, Photography, Sketches, Watercolor

Art, Photography, Sketches, Watercolor

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

WOYWW #1 What´s Your Workdesk Wednesday

WOYWW - What´s Your Workdesk Wednesday

June 4, 2014

This is My Workdesk/Workspace. This week I have started "icad-Index Card a Day. I love it more than I thought I would. The Daily Prompts /Themes inspire me and really make me think creatively how to do these daily cards. Cards are inexpensive so I can really experiment ideas without a big lose; when they are not what I want I toss it and start another. I use about 3 until I get what I want usually. The link is on the Right Side of my Blog (to Tammy Garcia´s Blog) for more info. 
I am working on a sketch now from a photograph I took a few weeks ago in Marburg Germany.

Also, I purchased a new "Leuchtturm Large Hardcover Plain Neon Green" this week; which I am very happy with. I think I will use this for a Diary Journal. It has a 3 pages of Table of Contents and  249 numbered pages, page marker and expandable pocket in back. Acid Free and bleed proof pages. Measures 5-3/4 by 8-1/4 inches. I didn't think I would love a notebook so much but I do. : )





This is my Workdesk/Workspace. The 3 index cards I made for "icad"
and sketch I am working on are shown here. 

The photo I am sketching. 


My new Leuchtturm Large Hardcover Notebook
 Plain pages in Neon Green
 and a smaller pink notebook.

I did Knit the Sweater the Teddy Bear is wearing too. : )



My Cat likes my Workspace too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment