Art, Photography, Sketches, Watercolor

Art, Photography, Sketches, Watercolor

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

WOYWW - What´s Your Workdesk Wednesday #2

WOYWW - What´s Your Workdesk Wednesday

June 11, 2014

This week I am working on "icad" Index Card a Day mostly. I got new plain Bristol Paper index cards; great for sketching, ink and watercolors. I love them. I got a new Corkboard above my Work Desk for inspiration and notes. I am going to get a larger Corkboard this is good for now. I will use this one in the kitchen when I get the new one. Tomorrow I begin my German Language Class. So this seems a good time to start to start my new Journal/Notebook.  So that is what is new and going on at the work desk. : ) 


The new Corkboard/Bulletin Board
above my workdesk.
My Cat thinks he works there too. He loves it. : )
 I am share this on my Wordless Wednesday also.
It goes with out saying what he thinks. 


My index cards for icad.
It is a variety of cards, Bristol, Plain,
 Lined and different sizes. 


The index cards I made this week. 

My notebook which I begin today.
Tomorrow I begin my German Language Class.
So this seems a good time to start. 

No comments:

Post a Comment