Art, Photography, Sketches, Watercolor

Art, Photography, Sketches, Watercolor

Monday, July 7, 2014

Inspire Me Monday - July 7, 2014

Inspire Me Monday

July 7, 2014 

I have been writing some Haiku Poetry (5-7-5 syllables) and putting some of them with my photography and artwork. Which is a new inspiration to go along with my usual photography, drawing and painting. I have Summer break from my German learning class for the next 6 weeks. I will continue to learn over the Summer and have more time for travel and being creative. 
***

This week I am inspired to finish painting a sketch a sketch I drew. I am almost finished. 

A sketch from this last week.
I wrote a Haiku Poem for this too. 

I decided to draw this again and use watercolor
 on stronger paper. I am almost finished. 

***

Outdoor Craft Mall

I am already inspired by the "Outdoor Craft Mall" I visited yesterday in Mönchengladbach Germany. I love religious icons. 

 A girl I had bought jewelry from before 
brought this one from Bulgaria for me. 
I wanted this for awhile. : )

***

 The Icad- Index Card a Day.

I have been keeping up with it each day. Followed the Prompts and I am happy to say it has improved my art, inspired me to try new techniques and use new tools and mediums.
It's not expensive paper so it's a good test drive for trying something new. 

Icad- Index Card a Day
The prompt was Tag.
This is each side of the Tag. 




Photography and The Reflective Weekend 


Was out taking photo... the Summer weather is so nice 
I am inspired to go out and do more photography in nature. 



I got some nice reflectives and made a friend. 
I was feeding this Duck while I here.

Great time of year for photographing flowers.

A Ring I purchased from the Outdoor Craft Mall also.
Reminds me of the Flower Photography
 I have done lately and Camomile tea I drink in the Evening.

The Ring reminded me of these flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment