Art, Photography, Sketches, Watercolor

Art, Photography, Sketches, Watercolor

Monday, July 21, 2014

Inspire Me Monday

Inspire Me Monday

July 21, 2014

"Every block of stone has a statue inside it 
and it is the task of the sculptor to discover it".




I have been doing a lot of Photography this weekend with my husband went on a Photo Tour and did some Nature photography. This last week I was writing some Haiku poetry which I really enjoy. Visited the Ceramic Paint Studio last weekend. I stay pretty busy.
If you haven't seen in my other blog posts I have been inspired by Owls. I have attempted to draw a few.









***
Ceramics


Made these Ceramics last weekend.

 ***


This week I have just started to try some Rock Painting. I seen this online and it looks really cute. 
Here is a link to the site:  Painting on Stones.  Maybe next week if all goes well I will share the results. : )

These are the rocks I found while out doing Photography
I have sketched out a cat and owl on 2 of them.
I have just started this.

***
I am still continuing with "icad - Index Card a Day" challenge. I have done all the prompts/themes for each day. Only Star Wars did I do another type of Card. (which you are allowed to do). I just wasn't loving it. You should just remain creative everyday mainly. These are two from the last few day. This challenge I feel has made improvements in my abilities.   



Thank You for visiting. Have a Great Week. : )



No comments:

Post a Comment